Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Do movie trailers need a fresh makeover, too many are cheesy and dated now?

I hate watching trailers for movies that make them look bad and cheesy. You know, the ones with the voice over by that guy that makes everything sound dramatic, the cheesy clips that make everything sound scary and suspenseful, so on and so forth? I can't tell you how many good movies I've missed in the theater because I hated the commercials. I actually think the movie "300" had a great trailer, probably the first original one I'd seen in a while. "21" had a horrible trailer, it made the movie look like some run-of-the-mill teen movie crap fest, when it really was quite well-made, aside from the flaws in the script.

Do movie trailers need a fresh makeover, too many are cheesy and dated now?
Trailers have been getting quite...erm...well, lets just say it makes the movie boring. For example, a lot of comedy movies (there trailers) just show the funny parts in the movie, and in the movie, all the funny parts were in the trailer.
Reply:I think your right about the 21 trailer, but overall i dont think there is anything worng with the trailers, what we need are better movies to follow. Like better super hero movies taken directly from the grafic novels and more money put into the action as not to look so chessy and more bealiveable.

tooth extraction

No comments:

Post a Comment