Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Windows movie maker tells me I have an error?

I made a movie and when I go to burn the movie or save it to my computer, movie maker tells me that a file is missing (part of my movie) or that their is not enough space to save it on my computer or disk (but there is more than enough space) or files are not in their original spot (which they are). It plays fine in the timeline mode, but it does not want to burn. It is a large file because it is to music and there is about 1 hour and fifteen minutes of home video. I have made them before without any problems? Everything seems to be ok, but it just won't burn. How do I get this movie to burn?

Windows movie maker tells me I have an error?
Try closing all open programs


Also move ur Temp burning folder to a different partition which has more space..


Video burning needs lot of space n so make sure u have enough free space on ur drive





:)
Reply:1 thing that can be causing this error. Its a PC! Loose it and get a mac! Best advice I have given in a while


No comments:

Post a Comment