Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Man With The Movie Camera...The Movie Where They Filmed Hitler's Head The Entire Time.?

I had a few questions about the GREAT movie that was filmed in the 1930's. The entire movie is filmed in the back of Hitler's head. It's one of a kind cinema. I was wondering...what is the political theme of this movie? How does it involve politics or the economy at all?


I hear this movie caused such an uproar, and then when I went to watch it I couldn't understand what the big deal was. There have been movies that have contradicted historical events before, so what was all the excitement about.


I'd love to hear some feedback on what was it about this movie that made it so intriguing to politics, sociology, psychology, and all across the board, but mainly politics due to the nature of the movie and Hitler's position as leader.


Thanks for you help! I was having this dispute with a friend who advised me to watch it from one of advanced history 483A class and he did not have much to sa y about my position. Hope you guys can help more. Thank you!

The Man With The Movie Camera...The Movie Where They Filmed Hitler's Head The Entire Time.?
I never seen this movie but would like too, my opinion would probably be, anything that has Hitler in it, society and the world has issues, becuz of the way Hitler was and the things he did, or should we say he order to be done cuz I don't think Hitler actually killed anyone he just order it to be done, so he was like a cult leader. People who believed in him believed in his ways, just like any other cult leaders of the world. So anyway he was just as guilty as the followers of him. And to this day and days to come there will always be cult leaders who will order things to be done and their followers will carry it out, but not as bad as Hitler did, but ya never know.
Reply:oh cool, thanks Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment