Friday, July 16, 2010

What movie is it??????

Once I caught a movie in the middle and couldn't find out its title. I believe it is a 1999 movie or around that time.





It is about a woman who suffers from disturbing viewings and dreams. She is married and has a child. His husband keeps thinking she has mental problems.


At first she has only flashes of people suffering until she starts putting the viewings together. She feels the pain of a family woman and child who are beaten by their respective husband and father.


All of a sudden she is driven by a desire of going to Great Britain (maybe Ireland) to find out about about this family. I remember she goes to a cemetery where she sights her grandfather and gets very touched. This I think is the end of the movie.





Sorry about not remembering all the facts or even the moral of the movie.


I hope someone can help me with the title of the movie!


I'll be a challenge!


Thank you so much!!!

What movie is it??????
It's either C.H.U.D. or Pizza Meatloaf


No comments:

Post a Comment