Friday, July 16, 2010

What disney channel movie was this???

I forgot what the name of the movie is called and I think it came out back in 1998 I think,I am not sure,but anyway in the movie his name is Gunther and he likes this one girl,but she has a boyfriend that is mean and in the movie he goes in some guys yard and the guy doesn't like people in his yard cutting across so Gunther goes in the guys yard and the guy gets a gun full of Mustard I think,and he shoots mustard at Gunther and one part in the movie Gunther is sleeping and his brother is trying to wake him up and he won't wake up,and so he puts Gunther in the bath tub and he turns on the steamy hot water and Gunther starts screaming really loud and then some Groundhog comes up from the ground and starts laughing.That is all I remember,and I like that movie and I haven't seen that movie in a long time.What movie is the called??

What disney channel movie was this???
It's called The Paper Brigade~I remember watching this movie!!
Reply:i dont know what it is called, but click on the link below and that will take you to all the disney channel movies from around the 90's





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dis...





Hope this helped!





: )


No comments:

Post a Comment