Friday, July 16, 2010

Windows Movie Maker Help?!?!?!?

When I click the "Save To My Computer" link underneath where it says finish movie, it will start saving to the folder i picked, which is my movies, but then it says,





"Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original sources used in your move are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough disk space is available, and then try again."





What do i do to fix this so it will save, I have enough disk space, and the my movies folder is there, and I dont believe I have deleted any of the sources. I need help!

Windows Movie Maker Help?!?!?!?
First, verify your sources and check if any files is missing.


If intact do not save the file in the same folder as source.





Try saving your file in a new folder example "MyNewClip".


If during saving and there's no problem, then your new movie file is intact.





Ht20
Reply:Try opening up your project to verify that all of your source information is still in your timeline/storyboard. If everything is there, then save the movie to your desktop and then copy it to your movies folder. Hope this helps! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment