Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What is a good movie to watch with your g/f for 3 year anniversity! Please anwser?

Today is me and my g/f 3 year anniversity we been together. I got a nice evening set for tonight, i am going to pick her up from her house at 8:00 pm, i give her time to take a shower and get ready. We are going out to dinner and then go to a under 21 club (acouple of our friends will be there)lol. Then go to blockbuster before midnight because that is when they close. I hope she likes it, she is my baby and i love her with all my heart and she is the only girl for me. I got her a nice lockit with a picture of me and her in it and a nice bracelet and a promise ring. She loves jewery lol. I dont know what movie to rent tonight, most likey we will rent 1-4 movies, 2 movies of my choosing and 2 movies of hers lol. I dont know what movie to rent there are so many and alot of my favorite. I was thinking fight club because i had not seen that movie in a while but the rest i am stump and i am going to convince my g/f into a movie, what movie should we rent later. i love her, she is sexy hot.

What is a good movie to watch with your g/f for 3 year anniversity! Please anwser?
the notebook


pretty woman


titanic?


two can play that game














just trying to help....good luck...have fun..be safe


No comments:

Post a Comment