Sunday, July 11, 2010

Korean movie "My father"- starting Daniel Henney?

Have any of you guys see the korean movie "My Father"??


it's about a korean guy who was adopted and brought into the states. He enlists in the army and goes to korea to find his birth parents.


it's so sad...


i think it's the saddest movie i've ever seen in 10 years!!!!


I cried so much about it.


if you guys ever seen it then tell me your opinion about it :)


btw it's a true story.and the adopted guy lives in the states right now. But there is a controvery about the movie because his birth father was a murderer.. and he's really a nice guy now.. but.. yeah.. ahaha you just gotta see and find out :)


the victims stated that the movie is really making the murderer father look good and making the viewers want to give him sympathy..


well i disagree.. after watching that movie, I would have to say that people can change and they have the chance to be forgiven

Korean movie "My father"- starting Daniel Henney?
No , I've not seen it, but I love biographies.


"My Father" sounds wonderful.


I agree that people (given the right motivation and desire) can change.





Thank you for the critique Lynn, I will definitely see it when it comes here.
Reply:Thank you! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment