Sunday, July 11, 2010

What movie is this?

Okay, so I was up really late one night last weekend and there was this movie on. I saw the title, but it was so late that I forgot the title when I woke up the next morning. All I remember was that there was the word "Echo" in it and maybe the word "Sound." It was a horror movie. There was this family that moved into a house with their young son. The father could see this ghost girl, the son could talk with her. The ghost's name was Samantha K-something. [[Sorry, I only remember the first letter in her last name]] Turns out, the girl was murdered in the house when it was vacant by two other guys who were drinking underage %26amp; suffocated her with plastic. Her body was hidden in the brick wall in the basement. If anyone knows the name of this movie, I will appreciate it immensely!


Also, sorry, but I tuned in half way through the movie %26amp; fell asleep before the end credits. So, I don't know any of the names of the actors in the movie.

What movie is this?
Stir of Echoes





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0164181/
Reply:stir of echoes.





awesome movie. one of my faves

dental work

No comments:

Post a Comment