Sunday, August 22, 2010

Angel (Old Movie)?

I am looking for an old movie that I had seen on a weekend on TV around 1990 or so. It looked like it was from the AU. Two female children want to become angles, they are from a disfunctional family, the mother and father fight, the come back covered in mud in one scean, they get "Born again" in a babtisem type thing in a lake and the girl askes if she can do it again. At the end of the movie the girls go down to the lake or the river and the older girl goes into the lake deep, and drownds. Her sister on the bank is scared that her sister has drownd , but the starts to float, as though her sister has carried her off to become an angle as well, I had to be up durring weekends, I was working the third shift I think the name of this movie was ANGEL, or ANGELS. Looked very old, not a modern movie. It may have also been from some AU film festivle or something, and may have been a short movie. Please let me know.





Corey

Angel (Old Movie)?
there was an angels that came out in 92' that could be it





www.imdb.com





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103693/


No comments:

Post a Comment