Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Movie plot help?!?!?

Okay, my friends and I are making a movie.


we need help with our plot.





It starts with us on a couch.


we throw the football.


friend dies


we move out


go to a new house


all the while we're having hilarious stuff in and making it seem like one of the scary movies. the title is scary movie 3.14159 (hope we don't get sued)


but yeah, so we need ideas.


anything you can think of that's funny and making fun of scary movies.





Thanks

Movie plot help?!?!?
Hi my name is Jessica, and I am an aspiring screenwriter. You can email me at You_Clipped_My_Angel_Wings@yahoo.com





Hmm... I myself am working on a couple spoofs myself. So I might be able to help you in that area. Although if you need in other areas that I didn't mention in this answer please feel free to email me.





Okay, the football part confused me. When you throw the football does the friend catch it and die, or like jump out a window and die??





I saw a embarrasing story online about a football throwing accident. This guy was visiting his uncle, who has a friend that is a famous football quarterback, and they start playing football. Well, anyways, this guy goes out for a pass from the quarterback, and gets hit HARD in the balls. Maybe that's how you can have the friend die ;)





Maybe when you move to the new house the friend that died comes back as a ghost and begins to kill everyone off.





I have plenty of funny scenes that I am currently working on for my spoof, CURSE OF THE UNDEAD.





If you need anymore ideas please email me. I would like to get to know other aspiring screenwriters, and maybe like share ideas for scenes in eachothers movies. Please look above for email address. I hope you found this information useful!
Reply:i don't get the part 'we throw the football' 'friend dies' It's doesn't make any sense


No comments:

Post a Comment