Thursday, August 19, 2010

Movie help?

I am saving up lots of money to buy a video camera so I can make a cool movie with it, I want to make the movie where the actors are parakeets but animated though. but I dont know how to animate the carictors and I dont even know how to film the parakeets cause I dont have a few cute little parakeet actors! if you know alot about making movies then please tell me how I can make my movie.

Movie help?
If you are going to make an animated film you are going to have to do it all from your computer. There is different software you can purchase for thousands of dollars, and is VERY hard to use. They do sell Movie Magic $60 and the characters are already made for you, you just tell them what to do, and you record your voice. You could do something like Gumby where all the characters are made from clay and you take a picture of them in every motion, but that would be very hard also. Your best bet would be to get a video camera and have friends pose as actors or use some type of puppet.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment