Sunday, August 22, 2010

Movie suggestions for the elderlies?

I do movie nights for the senior citizens and they like my choices of movies. But I'm seeking out different suggestions. If you want to help that's fine but I'm asing for only rated "G" or "PG" material here. I'm not showing movies that have scary stuff in there. I hope that I get good suggestions for them to enjoy the movies. (If you don't know then don't bother to answer.)

Movie suggestions for the elderlies?
casablanca... but they have probably already seen it.star wars is cool!
Reply:Forest Gump


Spitfire Grill


Lonesome Dove


Flags of our Fathers


Titanic


Mildred Pierce


Dances With Wolves


Gods and Generals


Trapped in Paradise


The Notebook


The 5 People You Meet in Heaven

dental surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment