Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cinderella-based movie??????? At least I think it is.?

All I can remember in the movie is that the father was still alive and the step-mother was trying to poison him. Also, cinderella's fairy godmother, I think, lived in a magic cave of some sort and there was a waterfall in it. She helped cinderella with the gown and everything but no shoes (slippers) She said, "I don't do shoes" or something like that. Outside the castle, cinderella was not allowed in b/c she had no shoes. Upset, she sat by a bush of roses or some type of flowers and the petals fell to her feet, magically turning into shoes. That's all I remember. Please, please help me. Oh yeah, it's not a cartoon and this movie is one of those movies where a small part of it is etched into your brain but you can't remember where it came from. If ANY of the above details even slightly reminds you of a cinderella-type movie, even if I got everything else wrong except one tiny detail and your idea of what movie this is may seem ridiculous, please tell me.

Cinderella-based movie??????? At least I think it is.?
First of all, i'm sorry but i don't know. Just to write that I'm also looking for this movie! I remember the waterfall and the flowers turning into shoes. I hope this is the same movie but doesnt the prince also sing a song and then go after her on a motorbike? I think I saw it years ago one Christmas. I'm carrying on the search and I hope that we find what it was!
Reply:was that Ella Enchanted? im not really sure..


No comments:

Post a Comment