Sunday, August 22, 2010

Name of this movie?

I saw this movie when I was like 10 or 12, in Venezuela ,My parents let home alone, back them there were only 4 channels,I don't know if the movie is in color or B/W,because our Tv was B %26amp; W, So I put one of this channels ,N the movie was just starting,All I remember is this guy was getting out of jail N this 3 or 4 other guys where waiting for him At the gates ,he is walking n this guys tell him to get in the car , they where friends of him ,he tell he does not want go back to the life of crime or something,finally he agrees,the other thing I remember ,they in a train and hes fitting some guys off the train,last part I remember he is in a military suit, blowing off some country's,in a military base and they all are , Laughing


I was Laughing too ,real funny movie,I think this is a very old movie 50's ,60's or 70s'


Anybody outhere know this movie??

Name of this movie?
It sounds like "In Like Flint" (1967). An action/comedy about a former spy whose released from prison and recruited again by his old spy pals. I'm sure this is the movie you're asking about. I remember the scenes on the train and at the military base. I've attached a link.


No comments:

Post a Comment