Thursday, August 19, 2010

Movie Question!!! mid to late 70's maybe very early 80's. About a young blond white boy who lives in Africa

and befriends a young African boy %26amp; they are best of friends. For fun they get inside a old tire %26amp; push it down a hill. They do it many times then the African boy is killed. About the saddest movie I can remember. Also while I am on the subject there was another very sad movie about a young boy %26amp; his retarded adult friend who liked to play baseball with him yet all the other boys made fun of him so he turned his back on his retarded friend. That was a very sad movie also. It was done a little latter than the preivious question about the boys in Africa. It came out in the late 70's early 80's. I would appreciate any light on these movies they have haunted me for many moons. I would like to see what impact they would have now. Thank You For Your FeedBack.

Movie Question!!! mid to late 70's maybe very early 80's. About a young blond white boy who lives in Africa
I think you're talking about Dirky.
Reply:Do you remember any more of either movie? Idon't think I've seen either, but I would need better info before I could find either for you. I'll check back!


No comments:

Post a Comment