Sunday, August 22, 2010

Movie Problem?

I have a problem with downloading a movie onto a DVD. I have a movie saved onto my "DVD/CD-RW Drive (E:)" and it is small enough to fit onto a blank DVD i have. I want to know which programes i can use to download the movie onto the blank disk and how. If possible, free programmes that come with PCs may be availiable? Please help me. Thankyou.








P.S. It is an "avi" movie.

Movie Problem?
i don't think you can burn an avi to a dvd and have it play in a dvd player... if you're going to do that, it needs to be a VCD. but that's about all i know on that... and you can't download something to your blank dvd... you have to download it to your hard drive and burn it to your dvd.
Reply:first you have to convert the film using an avi converter which you should be able to download from limewire then using a programme like nero 7 you should then be able to download the film to dvd takes a bit of practise


No comments:

Post a Comment