Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Movie quote ? . . ." Destiny, Destiny, that's our cry " . . .?

. " Destiny, destiny, that's our cry . . . D - E - S - T - I - N - Y ".





What movie is that quoted from ? It's one of my favorite movies.





If you know the movie, do you have other favorite scenes or quotes from that movie ?





Aside from that . . . I'm outta here . . . Just read a question about " Why does sisters belly button smell like cheese ? " They had swabed it with a q-tip to discover this. I enjoy this site, yet I think that's a sign that it's time for me to leave for the night. Good-night.

Movie quote ? . . ." Destiny, Destiny, that's our cry " . . .?
i dunno.......im confused.......im going to guess the movie is it Destiny or, Our destiny Cry or That's our cry


No comments:

Post a Comment