Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the movie called that has a young guy go into the hospital for a routine procedure but things go crazy

and by crazy I mean he is away but sedated. He can feel everything and he can think and the preview of the movie shows him freaking out. I believe his girlfriend tries to help things or something. The doctors have a reason for killing him blah blah. For the life of me I can't remember what the movie is called. Obviously its a horror flick and I do believe recently came out. I got "sublime" off netflix because I thought that was the movie by the description but it was wrong..and now its driving me nuts (by the way..Sublime is a good movie for those who like horror and screwed up movies lol). So ...PLEASE help me figure out this movie lol

What is the movie called that has a young guy go into the hospital for a routine procedure but things go crazy
The movie was called "Awake" starring Jessica Alba and Hayden Christensen. Here's a link to some more info about the movie:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awake_%28fi...

dental equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment