Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Have you watched the movie KM 31?

I was wondering if you have watched the movie KM 31? (kilometer 31). Its a new mexican horror movie.





I watched it yesterday and couldn't watch it not even half of it.


I am used to watching the exorcist, the first amytiville movie, etc. Really scary movies, and I tell you there is something really creepy about this movie KM31.





It must be the sound effects or something, but this movie makes you sick for real, I watched it yesteryday and in one scene something scarry made me jump out of my seat, and I felt like a heart attack. I'm only 25 but I got really worried and I just couldn't continue watching this movie.





I suggest you watch it if you are looking for something really creepy, there is something really evil in this movie, I just can't describe.


All the best.

Have you watched the movie KM 31?
I have the movie and to tell you the truth I was watching it one night with my husband and so he falls asleep and I am left watching it by myself and then I start getting scared ,I just turned it off and haven't even finished watching it, I would never watch it by myself though..it is creepy.. I do advise you to see it

tooth ache

No comments:

Post a Comment